Step 1 > Register your business
The Woolworths Contractor Management System can be found by selecting Register/Login at the top of the page.
Select Register and:
– Search for your company’s name to request a new login, or choose to add your company and search by your ABN.
– Complete your registration request by filling in your company details (name, address, ABN and contact details).
– Submit these details and, on approval, you’ll be emailed your new user name and password to login.
Step 2 > Register your business details
Using your new details, login to the Woolworths Contractor Management System by selecting Register/Login at the top of the page.
Select apply to follow the process to register your company, which includes entering your address, contact details and ABN, and selecting the insurances, licences and safety documents (if required) your company can supply to support your registration.
More information about the required documents can be found on the Help and Resources page.
This information will be used to determine your businesses category and cost of your registration.
Step 3 > Pay for registration
You will now pay for your business registration and subscription in the system. The cost will depend on your category and the complexity of validating your registration, and is for:
– the verification of your company information and documents to WHS standards,
– the management of your profile, and includes access to local support teams if you need help in the system.
Step 4 > Upload insurances, licences and safety documents
Depending on the work your business does, and your earlier selections, you’ll be prompted to upload copies of the following documents:
– Insurances such as Workers Compensation and Public Liability
– Company Trade Licences (if required)
– Safety Management System (SMS) documentation or AS4801 compliance information (if required)
On successful review, you will be emailed that your business registration is complete.
To reach compliance to work for Woolworths Group, you must next book your workers’ inductions.
Expand the steps below.