Woolworths Principles and Policies
Woolworths Safety Induction Modules
- Merchandisers & Demonstrators (Version: January 2019)
- IT Contractor Safety Induction (Version: June 2019)
- Energy Providers (Version: January 2019)
- Home Delivery Drivers Induction (Version: June 2019)
- General Safety + Petrol (Version: June 2020)
- General Safety + Repairs & Maintenance (Version: June 2020)
- General Safety + Repairs & Maintenance + Petrol (Version: June 2020)
- General Safety + Cleaning + Petrol (Version: June 2020)
- General Safety – English
- General Safety – Korean
- General Safety – Hindi
- General Safety – Arabic
- General Safety – Mandarin
General Safety + Cleaning
- General Safety + Cleaning – English
- General Safety + Cleaning – Korean
- General Safety + Cleaning – Hindi
- General Safety + Cleaning – Arabic
- General Safety + Cleaning – Mandarin
General Safety + Trolley
- General Safety + Trolley – English
- General Safety + Trolley – Korean
- General Safety + Trolley – Hindi
- General Safety + Trolley – Arabic
- General Safety + Trolley – Mandarin
General Safety + Cleaning + Trolley
- General Safety + Cleaning + Trolley – English
- General Safety + Cleaning + Trolley – Korean
- General Safety + Cleaning + Trolley – Hindi
- General Safety + Cleaning + Trolley – Arabic
- General Safety + Cleaning + Trolley – Mandarin
The General Safety induction module is to be completed by everyone who works on a Woolworths Group site. You may be required to complete extra modules depending on your work.
Combinations of the induction modules are available if your role includes more than one task or area.
Workplace Training Cleaning & Trolley Collection
User Guides and Help Documents
- WOW Contractor Portal User Guide – Registering Your Company
- WOW Contractor Portal User Guide – Registering Your Employees and Booking Inductions
- WOW Contractor Portal User Guide – Employee Induction Bookings
- WOW Safety Management System Review Requirements
- Guide to inactivating employees in the system
Useful Safety Management System Review Links
Video tutorial for booking inductions
This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Woolworths Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I register or login to the Woolworths Contractor Management System?
You can find the system by clicking the REGISTER/LOGIN button at the top of this site.
The user guides at the top of the page will help you use the system.
What documents do I need to upload to register my business as a Woolworths contractor?
Depending on the work your business does, you’ll need to upload copies of:
- Insurances such as Workers Compensation and Public Liability
- Company Trade Licences
- Safety Management System (SMS) documentation or AS4801 compliance information
How much does it cost to register my company?
The cost of registration depends on category:
Category 1a: $660 for 2 years. Profiles updated annually
Category 1b $550 for 2 years. Profiles updated annually
Category 2 $110 for 1 year. Renew annually
Category 3 $110 for 1 year. Renew annually
This cost is for the verification of your company information and documents to WHS standards, the management of your profile, and includes access to local support teams if you need help in the system.
How do I order a replacement Woolworths Group access ID card?
A: Replacement access ID cards are $16.50 including GST. Please complete a Pegasus Replacement Card Order Form – Woolworths Group and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org to order a replacement card.
Do my subcontractors need to register?
Yes, subcontractors must register in the Woolworths Contractor Management System. View the Registration Process for details.
Who do I contact if I need help or have questions about Woolworths contractor management?
You can contact the Pegasus team for help in the system. Visit Contact Us.
Can I fast track an application?
Yes, Pegasus offers an escalation procedure.
Pegasus understands that there are times when you’ll need your data application or access ID cards to be processed faster than our standard delivery time of two working days.