Woolworths Group is committed to putting safety, health and wellbeing at the centre of what we do and has implemented a Contractor Management System across all business units within the group. The Contractor Management System adopts a risk-based approach to categorise and manage contractors based on the work they perform on our sites. This site presents more detailed information about what the system is and who has to use it.
How it works
The Contractor Management System allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances, licences, and safety documents) depending on the work they do for Woolworths Group.
All workers on site must then complete the Woolworths Limited Online Safety Induction. The worker must read a number of Woolworths Group safety information modules and answer assessment questions to confirm their understanding. Once the worker has passed their course, they will be issued a Woolworths Contractor Safety Card and ID number to present when working on any Woolworths Group sites.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Woolworths Group.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract